Friday, July 31, 2009

Decorating....continued


Well, I am happy and relieved to say that I have come to a decision about the kids bedroom decorating dilemma!!! I was on a mission yesterday and I was not about to stop! I was on the Internet all day looking at different things and a big shout out to my great friend "E" who planted some seeds!! I am not going to tell you what my decision is. I am keeping it under wraps for now. What I would like to do is complete the project and then show you some pictures.


What I need to do now, is order all of the bedding, which by the way, ALL cost less than $200, and some accessories. Then we can make a decision about the paint. I already have a color in mind. Hubby says that I am just stuck on this particular color but I think it will work. We will see.


I am off to ordering things now. I am sooooo relieved and excited at the same time. Finally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment