Thursday, July 30, 2009

Decorating

I am at my wits end!!! My kids (boy/girl) share a bedroom. I am trying to redecorate and I am having a hard time. I need to find unisex bedding and I can't find anything nice. This is driving my CRAZY!!!! All I need is to find the right comforter. Then I can decide on the right paint color and I need to do this ASAP!!! Anyone have any suggestions?? I really can use the help. I really don't want a "theme" as many websites suggest. I just want simple and clean. Am I asking for too much? I don't think so. I have been looking for months on end. Some are to masculine while the others are extremely girly. I don't care about colors although because they are kids I would like primary colors. OK now that I am done venting a little.....back to searching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment