Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introductions Are in Order!

I know I am repeating what is all ready in my profile, but I feel that it is a good introduction to myself. I pretty much have explained myself well (I think) and I feel that re-posting it can do no harm. So......

I am a faithful and generous person with a GREAT capacity for affection. I have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, beauty & music. Allied to my taste for all things beautiful, is a love for the good things of life such as pleasure, comfort, luxury, good food and wine(or other top shelf beverages). Sometimes having to resist the temptation to over indulge. Ultimately I have discovered my truest, deepest and highest values. When I know what is truly valuable, I am never chained to people(you know who you are), and to things that have to do with lesser values.

I decided to create a blog so that I can get things out there.....things that are of interest, bothersome, funny etc. I would like to start this and continue as much as possible. So here is the beginning!!! Welcome to Geo_Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment