Monday, July 27, 2009

Rough Patches

I have not written in a while due to the fact that there were some bumps in the road to my blogging! I am back!

I have booked a family vacation and looking forward to it. I need to get away!! My kids need a change in scenery as well! We are going to ARUBA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYAF5BcUuNw This will be my third visit....I really like it there. Guaranteed nice weather and beautiful turquoise water!!! Ahhh! I can't wait!!!

The kids will be entertained and exhausted at the end of the day. I can get the tan that is much needed and I can do some gambling. Honestly, I rather go to Vegas for the later, but Aruba will be fine.

Now we need to start getting ready for the trip! This is always interesting. Making sure everything gets packed, etc.... This, we all do, but when you have kids it gets worse! I am really lucky, I don't have to pack for my hubby. I feel bad for those of you who have to pack the bags of your significant other. I'm sure it's not fun if YOU forget to pack something for them. That's why we all should do our own packing!!!! LOL!!! Then you only have yourself to blame.

Now I have to start writing out some lists of things to buy and get ready to pack things up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment