Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Insomnia



I am definitely having issues getting to bed. This is due to the fact that I am off from "work".
But, I have to still get up early due to the fact that I have two young ones who usually get up at the crack of dawn anyway, and that my friends is WORK! I have to entertain, be a referee, always be ready to feed them when hungry and the list goes on.
Sooooo not getting to bed early enough is wearing me down. I can't help it!! I am enjoying the time at night not really feeling exhausted from working all day. I enjoy the fact that I can watch a WHOLE movie without falling asleep 10 minutes into it! Unfortunately this is going to come to an end soon and I really have to stop. I have to start getting to bed at a decent hour. I know I do. I ........ I think I will try it out next week. LOL! I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment