Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back!!

Here I am again and I don't know where to begin.  Let me start off by saying that summer got in the way of my blogging.  I LOOOOOVE summer!!! If I could I would make it summer year round!  I thought I would have more time  for my blog but....as you can see that did NOT happen.  I think because of the summer I have less time to really think.  I'm constantly doing something!

The summer began with a friends wedding with both my kids in it.  So that was the buzz in the house for weeks!  They even got themselves in a European paper and European PEOPLE magazine.  So I have two celebrities running around in my home (all thanks go to the bride-- the European sensation) and this went to their heads...just a little.  They will understand more as they get older.

Then we find out they are going to be in another wedding in November (hopefully the last one!!) LOL! Too much work for me.

Anyhow...now I have to get back into the groove of things and will get myself back to writing my random thoughts. 

Oh! BTW, if you follow me on twitter I thank you again....that's my new "toy"...and that could possibly be the reason I haven't blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment