Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer Coming to an End....Boo Hoo!

Summer is ending...and at a fast pace.  This summer we had a blast!  Did many things with the kiddies. Birthday parties, weddings, BBQ's all that fun stuff. We went on our vacation.  Good thing I planned it towards the end of summer; gave everyone something to look forward to.  We had fun, fun, fun!  


Now I have to get myself ready for work.  Oh, joy! Back to work! Can you see me I'm jumping!!!!! I want to go back, but then, I don't want to go back.  I love spending time with my family.  I also love my job. The thing I can't stand is, the few people that always seem to make it harder for the rest of us.  You ALL have "those" people at your job.... come on, admit it.  They always seem to put a damper on things.  I go in every year with a new and improved attitude and slowly but surely I get sucked in... into the feeling that I can't stand being there surrounded by negativity.  I am generally a happy person and I don't like feeling differently.  I don't like giving/getting those negative vibes.  Don't get me wrong...YES...I have my bad days too, we all do, but I keep it to myself. Negative people. They're like human black holes which suddenly come out of nowhere and just suck the life out of you. I try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity is just completely draining, makes one feel exhausted, I am just dreading that part.


On that note...
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book



No comments:

Post a Comment