Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.....

So I have been one busy little bee for the past couple of weeks.  "The master of  all trades" is what you can call me....at least that is how I feel.  Between work and home and other happenings in my life, I have been like the energizer bunny.

Now that the holidays season is here I feel that I need a lifetime supply of batteries.  Not only for myself but for all the toys that will soon accumulate in my house!! LOL!

So I am excited to say that the side business is doing well.  We have a home gathering scheduled for this weekend and I just got a call to schedule one for next weekend.  We just recieved new inventory as well, and some of the pieces are hot!!
We will be updating photos on the website soon! Actually might do that when I am done with this!  http://cgjewelry.webs.com/

I enjoy the hustle and bustle but sometimes I just feel like I need a break.  Well last night it hit me.  Hit me hard.  I passed out sooo early and woke up like a refreshed, brand new battery!!  So I will just keep going, and going, ang going.......

Till next time people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment