Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Myself

I have not been feeling well for the past few days. I have been stressed and tired and I believe it has taken a toll on my well-being. Well, last night I had a fever. I woke up this morning, took a shower, and was planning to go to work. As I was about to blow dry my hair....I felt the weakness in my legs and that was it. I called in sick. I hate doing that. I had no choice there was no way I could function, now tomorrow is another story. I have to be well enough to go to work! I hate missing days at work, it throws everything out of wack. I hate feeling the way that I do even more. I want to be full of energy and not have aches and pains. :(
Anyway, I just needed to vent a little. Talk to you all when I am my cheery self again. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment